1. Open an eBay account
This is a very quick and easy process. Click here to get started.
2. It helps to get some positive feedback.
I suggest buying some items to get some positive feedback. That way, bidders will have more confidence in you.
3. Decide on what you are going to to sell.
Just about anything goes on eBay, however I suggest doing a little research. Items are easier to sell when they are more sought after and harder to find. I highly suggest looking up your item or similar items under “completed listings”. This helps a lot when doing your product research. You will be able to analyze how “sellable” your product is and also get obtain a reasonable price range. Continue reading
The season is here! This time is to enjoy shopping, decorations, cold weather and enjoying time with your loved ones. But it is also important to remember those less fortunate than us. Giving back can be the most rewarding of all. Whether you do it with your friends, family or co-workers, it will make you, your team, your company, feel great.
There are so many ways to give. Here are some ideas on how you can give back:
- Give Blood – Every year millions of people in the United States need a blood transfusion. One pint of blood can save up to three lives. If you are able to donate some blood. Visit The Red Cross.
- Make a Donation to your Favorite Charity– add your favorite charity to your gift list. Another great idea is giving a donation in someone’s name, this is a great gift .
- Social Networking – Just about everyone has a facebook page these days, including many charities. Give a few minutes to a charity of your choice by visiting their facebook or twitter pages and suggesting them to become friends , or linking them on you page. This is an easiest way to help spread awareness to your cause.
- Throw an Event for your Charity -Increase the size of your donation by throwing an event for your favorite charity. By giving a little time and a gathering a good group of friends you can combine fun and doing good by holding an event in the charity’s honor. The gathering can be a party in which you encourage awareness or perhaps even require a small donation to the charity of your choice to attend the party. Here’s a little guide on how to plan a party for charity.
- Adopt a Pet – So many animals are left homeless, if you are looking to get a new pet this holiday season, please consider visiting your local animal shelters. The best dog I ever had was a boxer who we found, it seemed like he knew and was grateful we had rescued him. Websites like Petfinder.com, are bring the adoption process online, so you can find the perfect pet from anywhere you may be.
- Go Through Your Closet and Donate Old Clothes – The holiday is a perfect time for new beginnings. Clean out your closet and donate the clothes you no longer use to your local Salvation Army, Goodwill or a local homeless shelter.
- Participate in a Food Drive – Food Drives help deliver food to families in need that live in your community. They are usually organized in school or at work
- Volunteer your time– Combine your holiday time off with a little vacation and volunteering for a worth while cause. Many charities don’t have as much support as they need, donating a day or two to a local charity chapter can make a big difference. Contact your local charity for volunteer opportunities. I also suggest the Hands On Network.
- Toys for Tots– A toy drive done by the U.S Marines, which collects new, unwrapped toys for needy children in local communities.
Dark jeans are hot and amazing, you can wear them almost anywhere , dress them up or down. But they can also be a pain ,the dark dye from the jeans rubs off on your seat, your purse and of course your underwear and then, as you wash them they fade like crazy so you don’t want to wear them anymore! The reason jeans fade is because for the most part they are made of cotton fibers dyed with ink, the ink fades as you wash them and wear them. Here are a couple of tricks to help keep your jeans looking nice and new longer.
- Soak in salt water before the first wash
- Wash them inside out
- Hang dry them
- Steam them
Soaking your jeans
Things you will need:
- One 16 ounce container of Sea Salt
- Use of a large sink or a bucket (enough room to completely soak your jeans)
- Cold water
- Fill plugged sink with cold water. Make sure you fill the sink with enough water to cover the dark jeans in water.
- Never ever wash your dark-colored jeans with warm or hot water.This will let the dye just bleed out and your jeans will fade right away.
- Some recommend vinegar. You can try it by just pouring a small bottle of vinegar in the sink.however you don’t need it, and your jeans will stink to the point you may end up washing them a couple of times to get the smell out.
- Pour one cup of sea salt into the water. Let the salt sit for a couple of minutes.
- Stir the water, until most of the salt is dissolved.
- Put your new dark-colored jeans in the sink and push the jeans under the water with your hands and make sure your jeans are completely cover and soak up the water.
- Let soak for about an hour. Check on the jeans every 10-15 minutes ago to make sure none of the fabric floats to the top.
- An hour later, the water will be dark ( this is normal) the dye is now set. Drain the sink and the rinse the jeans with cold water.
- Turning jeans inside out is another trick you can do to help to lessen fading when you wash your jeans.
- Wash in cold water on regular cycle.
- Dry them. I suggest hang drying, because the dryer also speeds up fading dark jeans.
- To get wrinkles out:
- put the jeans in the dryer for a couple of minutes on low
- hang them in the bathroom when you take a hot shower.
- Steam them with a steamer if you have one ( they are awesome, btw)